Friday, March 2, 2012

Just For Fun...oh yea & I'm Smarterer than You!!

Being a stay-at-home wife and mother has it's challenges. There are the drudgery's of day to day house work. The incessant  need for attention from your family, who by the way, is ALWAYS hungry!! Sometimes we want to leave and escape for an hour but we cannot. SO, the best we can do is to find ways to escape indoors.

I like to go out on our sun-porch, shut the main door and curl up with the dog, a cup of coffee and a book. However, that is only for relaxation.

 I also have a fierce competitive side that needs to be fed. At one time this "monster" was fed in school, college and then at my high-demand job, through sports or among my social circles. Now I am my own co-worker and my social circle is a 6 year old boy and a dog! SO, I turn to the Internet to feed my competitive nature and have a lot of fun in the process. As it turns out, there are a lot of rewards for feeding this beast.

I am involved with three rewards-based sites. They offer incentives such as gift cards and samples for your contribution to their sites. However, you get out of it what you put into it. That's why I will never join more than 3 at a time. The most recent site I joined is BzzAgent.com. So far I have received two campaign opportunities through BzzAgent.com. One of them is PERFECT for feeding my inner "Competition Monster". It was an introduction to a fun trivia site called "Smarterer". There are no rewards for being a member of Smarterer other than seeing your name on the Leader-board and smashing your competition by showing them you are "smarterer" than they are in a huge range of topics. Did you know I am an expert in both chocolate AND basic math??? True story my friends! At least according to http://smarterer.com/ !! After taking the tests and getting your score you can then post your trivia results to Facebook or Twitter to brag about your awesomeness! Have fun & stay sane!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment